Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 05:08 AM   #3950 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I'm probably beyond moaning, I yell out in ecstasy. But not too loud or anything. Guys love it.
So when are you coming to America again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
To be honest, I don't think that he meant to start an argument between whether homosexuality is a choice or not.
I just think that he feels a need in almost every post to make some reference to being homosexual, and that was the way he chose to do it this time.

Anyway, has anyone tasted the difference between a vegetarian and a meat eater?
I'm wondering how much of a difference there is.
I have heard that eating red meat does make cum taste a bit more bitter but if the meat eater also eats certain vegetables and fruits i think that would combat the bitterness some.

I have no idea about white meat though if the same bitterness comes from it but I know for a fact they say red meat makes cum taste bitter.

Just like Moonlight mentioned earlier, it's really the fruits that people eat that affects their cum and makes it taste sweeter. So if you just eat vegetables and no fruits whatsoever it may almost be similar to a meat eater but just not as bitter because of the no red meat part.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote