Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 10:14 PM   #987 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

I hope Carson Palmer actually does retire. I've never really liked the Bengals much. I think Marvin Lewis is a bum coach who has gotten way too long of a leash since he has been in Cinci. And I think Carson has been overrated his whole career too and he's not been nearly as good since that bad knee injury he had a couple seasons ago. He seems like a smart guy and if he wants pack up his bags and lounge in luxury instead of playing for a terrible team, then I hope he goes for it and this isn't just a gimmick to put pressure on Cinci to trade him.

At this point I would be more surprised if Pacman Jones DIDN'T get arrested this off-season. I think it'd be hilarious if all the players went buckwild and there were a ton of arrests this off-season.

One thing I hate though is how big of a deal everyone makes of players, especially ones who have been in some sort of trouble, going out and partying. I hate Big Ben, I think he's a scumbag low-life and I was happy he didn't win the Superbowl this year. But did anyone else see how they were talking about how he was singing karaoke at a bar the week before the superbowl? And every time someone is at a strip club it's like they make it into the crime of the century. These guys get paid tons of money, let them live it up and party. You better believe if I had millions of dollars I would be hitting up strip joints and screwing strippers. Who cares, it isn't illegal, let a man live his life. Then the player always comes out with the standard apology written by his agent: "I apologize for my actions. They were irresponsible blah blah blah." I hate that shit so much, it's like they fall into a trap. I want more athletes who don't care and are just like "I went to the strip joint, took shots from a strippers cleavage, drank some beers with my boys and then went home with my entourage and we all banged slutty models."
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote