Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:05 AM   #15337 (permalink)
Nosferatu Man
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
well, tonight was the night of the much video dance. I usually don't go to them but I knew the VJ and he promised that he'd play some Deadmau5 for me. All of my friends ditched me and I was stuck in the back with an elaborate glowstick laden outfit. Some guy who I'm not interested in named Brystin started hitting on me, and I feel bad because he was really nice.

Another thing thing that hit me was the fact that I could never be like those happy dancing couples that were there. The decent looking guys avoid me like the plague and it's just another reminder that I'm probably going to be the mysterious loner for a long time.

On a higher note, this cute guy said he'd date me if I wasn't a hacker because he was afraid that if he upset me, I'd do something to his network. It turns out that the school now knows that I managed to get into the network via laptop but they're letting me go because I didn't do any damage. I got a ton of hacker cred, though. And it's unfortunately evident that hacker cred intimidates people.

Also, I got bored in class since there were only substitutes in today:

if you're wondering why my shoes are so small that's because I wear size 3 kids. Being this small is a curse.

I enjoyed reading this! And your shoes are slick! I have opted for the homegrown art work on my own shoes in the past. Its keyrucial!
Nosferatu Man is offline   Reply With Quote