Music Banter - View Single Post - MB Cribs! - Members, Show Everyone Around Your Pad
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 06:33 PM   #263 (permalink)
EvilChuck
#based

Right, here it is. Ladies form an orderly queue.

Spoiler for Photo:

This is a large amount of my CD collection. I had it all on shelves, but they looked like they were going to collapse so I put it all on the floor instead.
Spoiler for Photo:

I like cartoons, and I like DVD boxsets. This just made sense to me.

Spoiler for Photo:

Video games and some more DVDs. Mostly comedy films and stand up, with some regular films and some wrestling DVDs as well.

Spoiler for Photo:

My pride and joy. My TV, PS3, Xbox 360 setup (with the classic PS2, still working after 11 years.... Microsoft, thats how you make a console)

Spoiler for Photo:

Finally, this is where the magic happens (not really, its clearly a single mattress on the floor, another case of broken things not being replaced. The slats down the middle of my bed snapped, and the bed became a pit. It was easier to just put it on the floor)

Spoiler for Photo:

This is all well and good, but I am in discussion with my mum to take the master bedroom in the house soon. I just need some finance to do what needs doing, and then this whole series of photos is redundant because I'll have a new room!!
EvilChuck is offline   Reply With Quote