Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 05:51 AM   #15371 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Yesterday I decided to walk from my house to the pub, where I had an interesting run-in with a charver (chav) on the street. I was walking along quite a secluded bike track, that used to be a railway line, and as I came to the top he was sat down nearby and stood up to approach me, and tried to square up to me.

I was strutting along to some Black Sabbath, and had been in a mood all day, so wasn't in the mood for his shit and so I went to take my earphones out but before I could even do that, it became very clear to both of us that he was a good four, five, or six inches shorter than me. It felt as though he was standing on his tiptoes, in his attempt to cockily square up to my face. I'm surprised I was able to hold my laughter in, but then he made matters so much worse as he took a look around and behind him. I get the feeling he was looking for his friends, but there was nobody there. He turned back around to me sheepishly for a moment before ducking out, with his tail between his legs.

I really do love some charvers. You get some real idiots.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote