Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #15382 (permalink)
crukster
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post

What a freak! Loves it.

Today I cleaned to David Bowie. And found the water chip in Fallout. I have been playing that game way too much.
Fallout freakin rocks I love that game. I don't usually start a second game on most games, I'm on obne now on that that's how awesome it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1986 View Post
Do the chavs over in the UK tuck their tracksuit-bottoms into their socks as well?
harsh man I do that and I'm not a chav. I learnt it from my grandad, it stops your trousers legs getting muddy

Man you know what you gotta do if random people ask you for a cigarette. Tell em, "nah mate". If they ask again, tell em "My friend, do I look like a 7/11?? If you want cigarettes go get a job and earn em like the rest of us"

If they ask again, clearly it's gonna be a problem so you've got to HIT EM

You can't go handing out cigarettes, a man earns em dude. When I started college, I didnt really understand the whole social dynamic of it cos I'd be indoors for 3 years prior. So I thought when people ask for cigarettes, right, it's like, a social contract. If you give em a cigarette, you're like allying and getting mutual respect, and thats how you make friends. And if a girl asks it means she digs you and loads of girls were asking so I was like "niiiice, I'm gonna get laid cos they want my cigarettes" By the end, I figured out, people dont give a **** about allys and respect and the girls weren't flirting with me, when people ask for cigarettes, they just want your cigarettes.

I still give em to girls though, I'm a sucker for a pretty face. And sometimes to mates, occassionally to someone if they've run out or somethin. But not randomly on the street like a ****in dispenser. That's my stuff man, I'll fight over it if I have to. Not to jynx it but I'm pretty sure I'm invincible anyways.

ah man the other night though I went to pickup and I rolled a few with my little brother's mates. We was sitting in the industrial estate, talking about fighting and ****, and this man walks past, spun round and squared up to us then kept walking.

It took a few minutes to register for what he was trying to do, he was trying to make us flinch or crap ourselves or something. We just all started bursting out laughing and ripping the **** out of him, 40 year old man doing a little pirouette in a hoody, it was a ****ing pose man wtf
crukster is offline   Reply With Quote