Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 05:24 AM   #696 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

well, here're a few others which I don't really interact that much with:-

Plum/Paloma - sounds like a rather unreasonable woman at times with deliberately conflicting views, but seems to be a rather balanced person in actual life based on what she reads, listens to, watches

Aurora - she's just the type of girl I would hit on in a pub/club

mojopinuk - only thing I know about him is that he's an Oasis obsessive

moonlit sunshine - his views and the way he writes got me mistaking him as female

Conan - I've only argued extensively with him as to what Porcupine Tree sounds like but judging from his photo, he's about to start a group like the Decemberists or Pulp

Boozinbloozin - interesting to talk to and is sometimes even coherent when he's drunk, though I'd wish he'd expand his musical palette

Dirty - only thing I interact mostly with him is the "Do you Piss in the Shower?" thread, where we were trying to outgross each other

crukster - noteworthy for Gonzo-ish Islamic religiousity, though a bit overt about his heterosexuality, I guess

The Batlord - found his responses to be the funniest here, actually

Janzsoon - always very interesting musical tastes, a lot of which I'm gonna check out