Music Banter - View Single Post - Don't Sweat the Technique:Hip Hop Album Club
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Default Don't Sweat the Technique:Hip Hop Album Club

Alright, This is the resurrection of the Hip Hop Album Club and I'm going to be taking it over so it will be a bit more productive this time around.(The previous club owners had real lives to take care of)

This is how it works.

Poll will close in 3 days.

After that, I'll post the winner's album and then a new poll. You can nominate new artists to be added in here (and in subsequent poll threads.) I don't care how long the poll gets.

Right now I just have the poll options but I will come back to the thread and give rateyourmusic links to the albums so you can get an idea of what you're voting for.

Percee P Perseverance Perseverance by Percee P : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

Chiddy Bang The Preview The Preview by Chiddy Bang : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

Jean Grae Jeanius Jeanius by Jean Grae : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

Gift of Gab Supreme Lyricism Supreme Lyricism Vol. 1 by The Gift of Gab : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

Rhymefest El Che El Che by Rhymefest : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

Why? Alopecia Alopecia by Why? : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

Macklemore The Language of My World The Language of My World by Macklemore : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

if you don't see the link for an album that's because I couldn't find it on there.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.

Last edited by djchameleon; 04-03-2011 at 01:30 PM.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote