Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Rap Artists
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 04:32 AM   #613 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Bah I've never liked Missy Elliot and Snoop and Jay are two of the most over rated rappers of the past like 15 years. I'll credit Jay, he has had a good amount of hit singles so maybe that's more of my personal dislike for him. Snoop has one good song every like 6 years, I've honestly not liked anything he's done after he stopped workin with Dre and stuff back in the '90s. After he got rich and became a celeb, his rap started sucking. Lil Kim is alright though, and I haven't really listened to WillIAms rhymes so I base my dislike for him off of the Black Eyed Peas. And of course I think Em is awesome, I had him as number 2. Disgraceful to have all those guys above Em though, cmon virgin.
Well Snoop has fallen off and just relys on his ghost writers but he still has an decent flow and I can't hate on Snoop for being Snoop.

Missy Elliot doesn't get as much credit as she deserves. She's very underrated imo. If people heard some of her singles that weren't radio hits they would see how skilled she really is.

Jay is pretty consistent though, sure he flubs up a verse from time to time but who doesn't

You are right though Em is leagues ahead of everyone that is listed there.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote