Music Banter - View Single Post - 7 U.N Workers Killed by Afghans in response to Koran Burning.
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:18 AM   #29 (permalink)
RVCA
( ̄ー ̄)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I'm sorry, but I dated a Muslim and it's the worst sign of disrespect (other than making fun of Mohammad) to destroy/burn a Koran. To them it is a symbol of hate from the west. I don't care who did it, it rightly enraged a lot of people, some of which acted very viciously, others who didn't (but the media never shows).

I don't support hate crimes. Do you?
This anger isn't directed at you,

but holy ****, it's just a stupid ****ing book, it's ****ing ridiculous that some crazies halfway across the ****ing world will KILL PEOPLE because some crazies in the United States think their stupid ****ing book wants them to antagonize all the other crazies who don't conform to their stupid ****ing religion. I guess it's a hate crime, sure, but imagine the worst hate crime that someone could possibly commit against you without actually harming you in any way. Would you kill random, unrelated people in retaliation? It's ****ing insane! And any form of sympathy for these Muslims just pisses me off to no end.

Don't get me wrong, the Christians are just as bad, but hey, at least they aren't KILLING people.
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote