Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 01:14 PM   #15408 (permalink)
GeddyBass2112
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Woohoo! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Congrats GeddyBass, always nice to hear good medical news. I hate going to the hospital. Years ago I was in a bad car accident and my brother was "life-flighted" and had to go emergency surgery and was in a coma for awhile. So my time spent in the hospital after the car accident just makes me never want to go back into a hospital again. It's too depressing.
Wow, that's awful.

In my case, I've probably has some various 30 hospital visits in 4 or so years for a condition I have. It got to the point where I was horrifically depressed, crashed my second year of uni and generally felt like crap. It's good to hear some good news from a hospital for once.

Quote:
Well I had 4 classes today. Finally getting the hang of the Spanish language. Met with my academic advisor and she gave me the number to a lady who runs a local Juvenile Detention center. So I'm going to apply for an internship for next year. I am really hoping to get this, it would look great on a resume and maybe could lead to a job there down the road.
Spanish, a veyr useful language. I've done a little Spanish myself, it's really quite fun once you get past the basics...

Good luck with the internship too!
GeddyBass2112 is offline   Reply With Quote