Music Banter - View Single Post - America's most hated family?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Yes I'd say they are the most hated. I hate them more than anyone. I think it's pretty much all one family and just a few non-family members in the church, and I think some of them are lawyers. It's pathetic to me that laws can't be changed or something can't be done to prevent them from protesting funerals. Instead, police forces line up in towns across America to protect their rights. And I like the rights that we have as people, but draw the line somewhere. any reasonable person can conclude that these people are complete shitheads.

I don't even think they are trolls, at least by my definition anyways. They believe what they are saying, they are just brainwashed idiots. Actually maybe they are trolls because they know very well they aren't promoting the word of god or anything by protesting the funerals of people that they have nothing to do with. They were gonna come to my hometown area 2 weeks ago to protest the funeral of 7 children who died in a barn fire. And there was a ton of uproar from my redneck town and a lot of people threatening them and saying they were gonna show up with their shotguns and blast them away lol. They ended up not showing up however.

I just can't express my hate for these people enough. Very few things in this world get me mad whatsoever but these pieces of shit really get my blood boiling. If i ever reach a point in life where I am suicidal and have absolutely no reason to continue living, I am doing the planet a favor and taking down these guys with me. I am going out, guns blazing, and I am taking down as many of these losers as possible before the cops shoot and kill me.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote