Music Banter - View Single Post - America's most hated family?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

I'm not even kidding, if I get to that point in life where i just lose all desire and will to live, I will literally do anything I can do take out all of these pieces of shit. I'll most likely get liquored up a little bit and just mow them down at a protest or something, then get killed by police and become an american hero in death. I wish somebody would just man up already and kill these guys. At least beat them to a pulp. I have dreams of someone capturing on video like a biker gang of badass ex-convicts just rolling up and pummeling these idiots. Or maybe they protest a funeral in the ghetto and thugs come out of the woodwork and unite the area gangs and kill em all. Or maybe a soldier's funeral is protested and the Dad is an ex-marine or something and has extensive weapon knowledge and goes on a one-man murder spree. Or someone plants a bomb in their church. All of this would rule.

I hope one of their sons becomes a gay, atheist soldier. That'd be pretty sweet. I wish real life was like Grand Theft Auto sometimes so I could put it in a cheat code into my cell phone and make an army tank appear.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote