Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 08:43 AM   #8117 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I think my advice to you is to refrain from constantly trying to be right. You may know you're right about a situation/idea but it really bothers other people being constantly told they're wrong by someone who thinks they know everything. I personally wouldn't want to be around someone like that (not meaning you). It's about holding your tongue sometimes and letting people believe what they want. If they are decent people they will come to appreciate what you know and see you for more than just that.
I'm sorry but this whole thing is horrible advice but more importantly the bolded section.

Are you basically telling her to change who she is so that she can fit in with those fucking losers that tease her and talk about her for who she is?

Be who you are and don't change a thing. Just remove the negative people from your life those loser friends that you have and get some new ones that will accept you for who you are.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote