Music Banter - View Single Post - College Basketball
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 06:56 PM   #153 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

The National Championship game was one of the worst ever, I actually turned it at points because it was just awful to watch. I felt embrassed for the sport with how bad the teams were playing, especially Butler. UConn didn't play great, they just sucked less than Butler. Even Kemba didn't have a great game. But Jim Calhoun wins his 3rd title and UConn did deserve it, they did play great throughout the last part of the season and then into the Big East tourney and March Madness. I was rooting for Butler but even though they lost, it's still amazing and awesome what they have done as a small school like that.

Kentucky, UNC, and Duke are going to be absolutely loaded next year. It's always interesting to see who leaves early for the NBA. In my opinion, the 1 year rule is completely retarded and makes no sense at all.

But yes, now time for the NBA playoffs to start soon and I am really excited. It's gonna be one of the best playoffs in a long time. The NBA has already entered a revival of sorts these past few years and it just keeps getting better.

Last edited by Dirty; 04-05-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote