Music Banter - View Single Post - College Basketball
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 07:44 PM   #156 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
my guess is that many of your rookies are gone. apparently this year's draft class is pretty week so some so so players could get some decent money. if many manage to stay you guys could be god-like.
The thing is, Doron Lamb's draft stock is really low, and I don't know that he'd go when he'd probably not get drafted until the second round this year. Miller and Liggins are the type of guys who are going to play all four years - both of them are juniors right now and will be seniors next year, so I'll wager they'll stay.

Jones probably won't stay. I've pretty much known he was one and done from the get-go.

The thing about Brandon Knight, though, is that he's going to be academically a junior at the end of this semester. He's got a 4.0 GPA, and I don't see that he'd have worked so hard at getting superb grades and pushing himself academically if he didn't intend to stay at least one more year...because I think that he could actually graduate next year, if he takes classes in the summer. I figure UK has one more year out of Brandon Knight. I really can't see him going pro before getting his degree when he's so serious about his academics.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote