Music Banter - View Single Post - Regarding the future of religion
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:09 PM   #125 (permalink)
Buzzov*en
Anxiety Hangover

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
Actually calling all religions a "cult" is ignorant. As in, you are ignoring all unique aspects and belief systems of every religion, and lumping them all together into a single category.

And I'm not the one to give you what you have coming. I could care less about being an internet tough guy or keyboard warrior, that's not why I commented. I was referring to karma.

And I how am I a hypocrite? You think that your atheist beliefs (or whatever you want to call your skewed point of view) are better than everyone elses. I emplored you to let each person follow their own beliefs. My behavior is completely congruent, and in no way hypocritical. So, as a not-so-wise person once said: Please just shut up.

Vanilla in no way picked and chose which parts of her holy book to believe, and which ones to discard. God's commandments were given to man as rules for them to follow. God is in no way required to abide by anything, as he is the supreme being in the religion.

I'm not offended at opinions in general, just ones that completely trounce on someone else's chosen religion.

Labeling oneself a Christian does not relegate them to a certain sect of the religion. Christianity is a spiritual bond with god and a following of Christ's teachings. It has absolutely nothing to do with subscribing to a specific church or place of worship.
You truly know nothing lmao. Do not say I have no response for this because I do. I just choose not to give one because there is no way to get through to a person like yourself.

Save the environment, shoot yourself in the head.
And when there is no hope I'll smoke some crack I'll shoot some dope.
Buzzov*en is offline   Reply With Quote