Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupid things you've done to attract the opposite sex
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Say to a girl who worked in a bakery (at a party) that she had great muffins, fall over drunk, pass out. Wake up in the bathroom & chat to her friend while she's sitting on the toilet having a dump, fall asleep again and then almost fall out of a 2nd story window while asleep.
hahaha that's really solid. The bathroom part reminds me of when I was like 18 and went to the beach with some friends for a week of boozing. And we met 4 hott girls and invited them back to our room for drinks. And i drunkenly cornered one of them in the bathroom and insisted I had heard that she was a bad kisser and she had to prove me otherwise. Of course that failed and I am happy I left that week with no sexual assault charges filed. I later passed out in that bathroom with no pants and woke up with my head in the toilet and my hair gelled with vomit.

I've never done anything real stupid to attract or impress girls. The dumbest thing was back in highschool when I knew jack shit about girls and I would spend every night talking to this one girl from another school who I had a huge crush on. Like we would fall asleep with each other on the line. God I was gay. And I remember hanging out with her a lot and stuff, oblivious to what the friend zone was. Eventually I realized and started dating someone else. So I introduced her and hooked her up with my friend and they dated awhile. Then one night I blew up and told her how I wasted like a year being her shoulder to cry on and therapist and i just ranted about how pissed i was for a long time. I shouldn't have burned that bridge completely, she got really hott and slutty in college. But afterwards she said I was jealous of my friend who dated her which really pissed me off since I was the one who got them together. And it turned out, I eventually hated my friend for other reasons. So I made a diss track against both of them lol.

DISS TRACK
-Ignore the very last part, its me dissing some lame rapper i knew. he later tried to fight me in my apartment and once at the bar lol

lol pretty funny listening back on that. halfway through the song theres a little skip in the lyrics. It's cause she heard the song and called me crying and said she was gonna call the cops so i edited out the word "kill" cause in the song i said i was gonna murder her.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote