Music Banter - View Single Post - I am going to...
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 05:18 AM   #16 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Some really interesting stuff on here. I always find it really interesting to read this sort of thread...really neat to see what people would like to do. Dreams and all of that.

I am going to...

Eventually move somewhere with a larger theatre market. Ideally, I will be able to make at least 10% of my income from theatrical pursuits, for a period of at least one year.

Go on a "tornado-chasing" tour. I'd like to actually get a degree in meteorology and have the means to stormchase by myself, though.

Ride an airplane. My actual goal was for my first airplane rides to be skydiving / skydiving training related, but I think I may actually use one for travel purposes beforehand. I like roadtrips as much as the next person, but driving 30+ hours isn't really all that interesting.

Have plays picked up by a script publishing company. Making money from royalties would be heavenly.

Fully write, direct, and produce a film and enter it in all sorts of smaller film festivals.

Build a small recording area in my home. Probably just a few thousand dollars' worth of equipment to start off, but it would be really nice to have.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote