Music Banter - View Single Post - Okay fine...
Thread: Okay fine...
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Donna
Groupie

Thanks for the welcome, I deleted my signature because of the link (kinda spammy) but those interested can "go to my homepage" to see it! I have my story posted there too. Part of it. A book someday, probably...

I used to be the kind of person who never missed a local gig at my fave live music venues and did a lot to promote live music and my friends when they came to town. I guess I was kind of a small time publicist and big time fan, I also traveled every year to Toronto and/or Montreal and festivals to see my buds. I had hoped to do it for a living in some way but I fell into television and film, and then life and illness took over!

@Burning Down, your grandma was very lucky MS didn't take over her life! I won't support the MS Society, myself...(rant) they are in business to pad their pockets and the neuros and keep us sick (I've done my research, I'm bitter!) Hey, if we all got better they'd be out of jobs. Also they spend 65 cents to raise $1 and spend 52% on administrative costs (/rant)

Talk at you later! I need a new sig.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote