Music Banter - View Single Post - Mixtape Weekly
Thread: Mixtape Weekly
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

This week's latest offering of mixtapes will be All Madden 15.5, Meek Mills Maybach Milly and Wale No Days Off

All Madden 15.5

I like the way this mixtape starts off with a nice track from Em.

50 Ways as in 50 ways to leave your lover.

This mixtape is pretty solid except for a weak track here and there but lame guys like Tony Yayo. Actually, I think he is the only one with a weak track. Everyone else is pretty much on point.

Eminem – 50 Ways (DJ Fonzy World Premiere) (Classic!!)
2.Lil Wayne Feat. Rick Ross – If I Die Today (Prod. By Polow Da Don) (DJ Fonzy World Premiere)
3.Pusha T Feat. Rick Ross, AB-Liva – I Still Wanna (G.O.O.D MUSIC AND THE BO$$)
4.Red Cafe Feat. Lloyd Banks, Fabolous – The Realest (Shakedownnnnnnnnnnnnn)
5.E-40 Feat. Bun B, Slim Thug – That Candy Paint (I Got U Bay Area)
6.Travis Porter Feat. Gucci Mane, Yo Gotti – Make It Rain (Remix) (Prod. By Fki)
7.Lil Twist – At The Moment (Prod. By Lex Luger)
8.Meek Mill – Professional Money Getta (Maybach Music)
9.Ya Boy Feat. Gucci Mane, Gudda Gudda – Cocaina Final (DJ Fonzy Hood Pick)
10.Wiz Khalifa Feat. Young Jeezy, Chevy Woods – Homicide
11.Young Jeezy Feat. Lil Wayne – Ballin (Prod. By Lex Luger) (DJ Fonzy World Premiere)
12.Tony Yayo Feat. 50 Cent, Shawty Lo, Roscoe Dash – Haterz (NYC To ATL) (World Premiere)
13.French Montana Feat. Princess – Skeeted On Em (Prod. By Bangladesh) (Fire!!!)
14.Tolly Feat. Juicy J, Chevy Woods, Mac Miller – Bands
15.Cyhi Da Prynce – All A Dream (2011 Freshmen Team) (Chi-Town I See U)
16.Dr. Dre Feat. Swizz Beatz – Chillin (Prod. By Swizz Beatz) (Detox Comin Soon)
17.Rick Ross Feat. Wale, Wiz Khalifa – Retrosuperfuture (Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
18.Chamillionaire Feat. Short Dawg – Passenger Seat (DJ Fonzy Xclusive)
19.Pusha T Feat. Kanye West – Touch It (We Vibin Now)
20.Red Cafe Feat. French Montana – Black Roses (EA SPORTS IT’S N DA GAME)
21.Ray Cash Feat. Karyzie Bone

This is the track listing just in case you are curious to see all the artists that are on it.

Meek Mills Maybach Milly

I want to keep an eye on these up and comers so I thought I would give his mixtape a listen and he didn't disappoint. There is something about his delivery that I love. The stand out tracks on this tape that I love was when he was freestyling over some of my favorite current beats.

Kill 'Em and Black and Yellow. There are two really good songs, one he features Rick Ross and Wale and on the other one it features Freeway.

The first one is named Pandemonium and the second is called Get Ready.

Based off of those two vids I guess he's the feature on the two tracks but the way it's listed on the mixtape he makes it seems like they are the features lol.

I have always liked Freeway though.

Wale No Days Off

I feel like this was the best mixtape I listened to this week.

All of the tracks were just freestyles though but I love the beats once again that he was freestyling over and I just like Wale overall as a whole. Not all there seems to have be a few new songs but yeah all of the tracks I liked were freestyles.

I'd give this five stars out of five if I rated these mixtapes which I think I might start doing.

Next week I will be going back to the classics and reviewing some must have mixtapes.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote