Music Banter - View Single Post - Please welcome your new mod...
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 11:33 PM   #89 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
I've posted here before, I swear!
Who the heck are you again??

Congratulations, Pedestrian! I always enjoy your pithy one-liner insights. Thank you for being willing to take on the job for the sake of the rest of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys!

And grats with the job, Pedestrian I'm sure you'll do just fine!

Since it seems this has become my goodbye-mod-team thread, I can add that it's been a pleasure to serve the community and I hope that it's something I can go back to doing in the future should I like to.
Tore! Tore Tore Tore! Thank you thank you thank for all you've done at MB! You are a delightful human being: so courteous, so clever, so hard-working, so full of insect trivia. Not at ALL like that Right-Track fellow! You've always had such a bright, cheery attitude, oh kindred scientist spirit and bringer of peace, that I'm sorry you won't be a mod any longer.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: you give me hope for humanity. And that's just due to your presence in a music community! Norway's finest son has graced these Boards as a mod, and I count it as my great fortune to have been here at the same time. If only the planet could be populated by a clone of Tores (and his little rat friends)!

(Am I laying it on too thick??)
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote