Music Banter - View Single Post - Confess Your Little Quirks
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:31 PM   #591 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
My wrists don't bend upward. Can't say Halt! with my hand, for example.
This *is* an odd quirk, Conan. Unable to make a 'Halt' hand! You poor thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
I have a bit of a fear of public toilets as a result.
Ha ha! I can relate. I never sit down on a public toilet. I either hover just above the seat or layer the whole surface with toilet paper, only to get frustrated when one part slides into the bowl, dips in the water, and drags the rest of my carefully arranged paper down with it. Then I have to start all over again.

I also always wipe with wet toilet paper. Always. First dry. Then wet. Then dry for the finale. I go through whole forests at every sitting!

Another quirk: when I'm standing in the kitchen while working at the kitchen counter, apparently I never stand with both feet flat on the floor. I always have one heel slightly raised or tilted so that my weight rests almost entirely on the other foot.

Even after I'm reminded of my quirk and consciously try to stand on both feet, within several minutes I forget.

I'm like this horse with her back foot slightly lifted:

If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote