Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 05:15 PM   #703 (permalink)
Key

Vanilla
The one person who told me how great this place was and thus I became a regular of this forum. I had been lurking from time to time, but never fully got into discussions with people, so she gave me the push I needed to stay here, and so I have stayed. And I enjoy it all the time.

theuglyorgan/Jack Pat/Plum/everyone I frequent in chat
You guys are so freaking awesome. Not only is this a great place to discuss music, but the conversations we get into in the chatbox are beyond hilarious. theuglyorgan and myself act as if we are brothers, and it's a huge coincidence that we have the same name. I find that to be one of the coolest things. Jack Pat, anything I say here will probably be subjective, so i'll just leave it at that . Plum, I feel like you have an enormous heart because of the way you converse with people here. You show strength and passion toward your words, and that is something I can respect. Everyone else, keep on keeping on. I promise in time, i'll do a more "direct" "spill your guts" thing. But for now, this'll have to do.