Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #845 (permalink)
pourmeanother
Saaaad Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
If Kopitar was playing i would still say Sharks in 5. The Sharks have elite forwards , solid defense, and good goaltending in Niemi. No way do the Kings beat these guys with Kopitar and Williams, and Kovalchuk thrown in. Yeah i know Kovalchuk signed with Jersey it was a joke. Quick played too many games already hes ready to go golfing.
While I love this assessment I still think this series is close. It worries me a bit that the Kings are getting no love from the "experts" and fans alike. Dustin Brown is terribly underrated and they have a skillful defense and potentially solid netminder. I like Sharks in 6 or 7. I'm also glad we were able to avoid a matchup against your Ducks... now is not the time to go Duck huntin'. I would not want to face the Perry-Getzlaf line the way they've played recently, and those dudes have always outmatched Thornton's lines. Now we avoid you unless we both make the WC Finals. Good luck Anaheim F-cks
And waiting for blah
And hoping you were right about the blahs you made
And then, just when you think you've got the whole blah'd damn thing figured out
And you're surrounded by the ones you blah
Death shows up... anddd blah, blah, blah.
pourmeanother is offline   Reply With Quote