Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #846 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pourmeanother View Post
While I love this assessment I still think this series is close. It worries me a bit that the Kings are getting no love from the "experts" and fans alike. Dustin Brown is terribly underrated and they have a skillful defense and potentially solid netminder. I like Sharks in 6 or 7. I'm also glad we were able to avoid a matchup against your Ducks... now is not the time to go Duck huntin'. I would not want to face the Perry-Getzlaf line the way they've played recently, and those dudes have always outmatched Thornton's lines. Now we avoid you unless we both make the WC Finals. Good luck Anaheim F-cks
I think this series is a blowout for the guppies. The kings aren't getting any love because they can't score goals period. Dustin Brown always struck me as a guy that scores goals when you don't need them in games they blow people out in. With Williams coming back off a dislocated shoulder they are still gonna be pressing for goals, they were all year long. I never thought of him as underrated, i used to prefer his older style when he used to hit people his initial few seasons.

The Ducks are really rolling in their last 25 games or so, but nashville is also. They present a good matchup for the ducks, they play that Minnesota wing lock/ trap as good as anybody can and they have a decent amount of people that can score. Should be a great series to watch.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote