Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #848 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pourmeanother View Post
He still puts the licks on, 3rd in the league in hits this year- but noted. I just think 30 goal 300 hits and way + is a money contribution. I'm more confident in playing the Kings than either the Ducks or Preds- in fact, those were the only two first round matchups I was worried about so I'm glad they are going head to head. Agree it will be a great, fun series. ****, five game 1's tomorrow- CAN'T WAIT
I think i am just slightly biased because he was drafted before perry and getzlaf that year and touted so highly and hes basically a two way forward with average ablity near net. I can see where people would like his grit and he does give everything hes got every game which is kudos to him.

I didn't want the Ducks to play the Predators honestly they have done pretty well against anaheim this year. Granted one of the games was without getzlaf when he was out. But Barry Trotz has them primed and ready. Can't wait to watch some hockey manana. I hope SJ paste the kings in 4, my kings friends will lose their **** over it.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote