Music Banter - View Single Post - What Musicians Have You Met?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

No real cool stories from me. I was into the sort of music you hear at Warped Tour back when I was in highschool. Me and a friend went to Warped Tour a few years in a row, and one year we got to meet the lead singer of Bayside. My buddy was a huge Byaside fan at the time and we were front row for their set, and like 10 minutes after the set the lead singer came out along the side fencing kinda where we were standing and signed my friend stuff and chit-chatted for a few minutes. Can't remember the conversation, it was short, and I imagine it was something along the lines of "DUDE U ROCK" and "Thanks man" and not much substance beyond that.

Coolest moment of my life was seeing Method Man live last year. Him and Redman jumped off the VIP balcony and crowd surfed their way into the bar area of this small venue. I mean really small venue. I have no idea why they were playing there. I'm standing by the bar and all of a sudden Meth and Redman are standing right beside me. It was the only time I've ever been like completely star struck and breathless. Like seeing method man directly beside me, I think i may have **** myself at that moment. I shook his hand and still haven't washed it. So that's all i really got, lame I know.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote