Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #790 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Well I don't know what the limites of bbcode are, but I think it shouldn't be too difficult to make it accept simple resize commands. It would be even better if it had a button for that for the people wo can't remember the code
Like I said, we should compile a list of bbcodes that support this. They're available via a google search. If everyone searches around and finds what they'd like to have included, they can post those codes and we can include it in the list.

Quote:
Something that just popped into my head: Would it be possible to use pop-ups whenever a new posting appears in a thread you're subscribed to? I now always get an e-mail when the 'what's happening on mb?' thread has an update. A Pop up would be very convenient . I somehow don't think that's possible, but I'll just put it down here anyway.
It would be just as possible as a PM popup, which we have. But I personally think that just a dynamic notification in the welcome section where you see "unread" PMs and the like, would take care of the issue.. since if you're subscribed to a thread, you'd have a "new notifications" link right under "private messages". But if others think there should be a popup for notifications that you can enable in your settings, that would behave just like the PM popups behave, then I'm all for that too.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote