Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #713 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
[*]S K- I almost forgot about you.... you smiley terd you. I thought in the beginning that the whole smiley thing was just a fad you would grow out of. Now I see that its really a part of you, and has become all I know about you. Other than your obsession for hugs and ability to never give up on x loved ones. (and the fact you would never make it in prison) Ive listened a few times to albums that you have reccomended, but our taste differs a bit. You do have a great nack for tinkering with sound equipment it seemsm and did participate in the beer taunts. I hope you particularly liked the huge smiley I posted for you in the snog,snag,marry or avoid thread. All jokes aside you seem really nice man(in a serial killer kinda way) but none the less..a nice guy.
Hahaha, so as long as I haven't killed anyone, we're good? .
Thing with the smileys is, I was very much against it in the beginning. I am a pretty big language freak so I didn't want to implement hem. But I kept running into trouble with people who didn't understand what I mean. I think it's almost become some sort of compulsion. I should add that I definitely use more smileys when I write in English. I think it's because I'm afraid to come over wrong or something like that. I don't do it in real life though (I did actually smile there . And again, dammit!).
I am very curious about which albums I recommended you liked and disliked. My taste is rather broad so I might be able to advise you something that suits your taste better. I mean, your avatar tells me you have taste .
I loved the huge smiley. I put it in my favourites for future uses.
As far as the creepy friendliness goes: I only hear this from people on this forum, I also only hear the smileys thing on this forum. I'm not sure what causes all this but I can assure you that I'm not a creep in any way. I guess .