Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:26 AM   #716 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozinbloozin View Post
  • burning down- i still dont know that much about you really except that you participate in the blues threads time to time. You share a liking for tab benoit and seem to have reasonably good taste in music over all.(still waiting on your opinion of one of tabs songs btw) ive noticed you post more than when i first joined so im starting to learn more about your taste. You always treat people very kind, and seem to be down to earth. Your curiosity as to why dj hates canada so much is amusing as well.
Thank you. Yeah, I used to be a bit of a lurker, and then started becoming more active when I was modded. Good to know you think my taste in music is okay, LOL! My taste is sort of varied, and studying music in school has broadened it even further, I think. And I don't have a problem with DJ hating Canada, but I sometimes like to bother him about it . Still don't understand it though.

I must have missed the new post in the Tab Benoit thread. Getting around to it right now, sorry about that!

Edit: I have no idea what happened inside the quote box... nothing is capitalized anymore. hmmm...