Music Banter - View Single Post - Tab Benoit
Thread: Tab Benoit
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 08:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
^^Love that song Burning Down..I dont think Tab gets a lot of recognition that he deserves. Theres just not many Blues artists out there today with his dedication, and capability. I doubt very seriously he's living the good life and raking in millions of dollars. He gets by on just mainly passion alone, and a love for the music. Obviously using his own personal experiences for his writing creativity. Which is what the Blues is all about. The harder the life the sweeter the song imo. I first heard him several years ago but am growing progressivley more fond of him.
As far as my favorite Tab song theres not a youtube vid of it, but its called If I Could Quit You off his "Standing On The Bank" album. You can google the song and find a link that has it listed to play. I think maybe myspace music has it. Let me know what ya think btw. Heres the link

If I Could Quit You by Tab Benoit | Song | Free Music, Listen Now
I agree, it's music for the sake of music, and he's definitely not in it for the dough. That's what I like! And thanks for that link. Amazing song, and it gets better each time I listen to it. I really don't think that guy has a bad song.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote