Music Banter - View Single Post - The Science
Thread: The Science
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #128 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Are you talking to me? Because if so I don't see what you're talking about .
No mate, it was just for the thread in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post

The first bolded point, I guess I end up talking to/picking the wrong ones because whenever I come out and just say how I feel about them it doesn't work out too well. I usually end up with the stupid girls that are still into mind games and then that's when I just move onto the next one and try to find a girl that isn't afraid of a guy that wears his heart on his sleeve sort of speak.

Second bolded point, most girls are stupid for various reasons that's why I rather deal with a woman instead of a girl that is still into petty bullshit like playing hard to get and thinking guys like the chase. Sure, some guys do but as I'm getting older. I don't have time for that bullshit. I rather get straight to the point and do the damn thing.
If I think a girl/woman is that type I dont go up to them. Although I think Im just good at reading people, while I suck in other areas.

Your right, I should have said woman. I put girl because I am only twenty and I see people my age as boys and girls, with only some fitting into the men/woman category.

My biggest problem is seeing a random girl walking around and getting there number. If im in a class or something with them its easy, but say Im at the market, I dont know how to approach without seeming creepy and desperate even if I am not.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote