Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite Music Videos
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 07:52 AM   #281 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
I am impressed, Mrd00d, that you went through all of the thread's pages! I still mean to do that, but I'm not as dedicated to this task as you were!

I like the song "Ritalin" by Dancing Pigeons *very* much. I like the simple concept of the song, which I think says to stay balanced psychologically, without taking action, perhaps, as violent and peaceful emotions battle. I also like the feeling of the song, which is intense. Finally, I like how the video visually represents the song. Although I felt the pacing of the video was a little slow, it was clever, especially when you realize who the characters are.

I've been trying to think of additional videos, besides the one I posted earlier, that stick in my mind. To my surprise, the video that keeps coming to mind is the one below. I like the action, the humor, the zebra. And I really do like the song. It's catchy, pretty, and fun, yet also makes a good point about warring emotions...a theme I feel it has in common with the "Ritalin" song:

Katy Perry - Hot N' Cold

Appreciate it, especially the write up. Well said.

As far as catching up, I didn't watch every, single video I must admit, but I watched many. A lot of it was I don't like re-posting something that's been posted already, and so I wanted to get a feel for whats already been shared.

This thread can easily go on until the end of Musicbanter itself and I'd love to add more! And will...

Here's one I like for the nostalgia factor as well as creative originality, making their own old school video game.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote