Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your addiction?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 05:35 AM   #198 (permalink)
Imonlydancing
raaaaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by deespot
why is anyone getting all in knots over other people's reply to this..I my opinion we all have our own persona demons to control..as long as we don't hurt ourselves or anyone else..whatever the frig we want to do, take , drink or smoke is our own concern annd noone should judge us for it. Pot, I don't do but I also don't care who does what..why would anyone try to control another person..the only thing any of us have any control over, in reality, in this entire world is ourselves..trying to control anything or one ilse is only going to cause problems....JMO
No, other people shouldn't control people, but if people care or anything, then they would stop you from something thats going to hurt you.

Also, why post about this if you don't want people to reply and tell you what they think?

Personally, I dont think anyone can stop people from doing what they like, its their choice. I have friends who smoke, and I hate it, I hate them smoking, taking minuted off their lives, but its up to them, I've told them what I think, so they don't do it around me. comprimise.

And Subway...mmmmm.
Imonlydancing is offline   Reply With Quote