Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #826 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I dunno... seems to me that if folks are primarily here to talk about music, they'll do it regardless. The assumption that these people would be so easily dissuaded from doing that, regardless of whether it was in a thread they started or not, speaks volumes about their true motive... especially if they relegated themselves to abandoning music sections to post about whether they pee in the shower or not, simply because their thread got lost in the sauce...

The lounge is used by both music posters, and non music posters...
The music sections are used mainly by music posters. It's as simple as that.
The whole bolded section is very true but some people feel like it's not right that lounge lizards mainly only post in the lounge which doesn't matter imo. People will post where they want to and if they don't have anything constructive to add to a music post then it's good that they don't post in the music area.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote