Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 08:13 AM   #15593 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

So my life just got freaking crazy. Can't say I didn't ask for it.

Work is crazy. My project is rolling and pumping out lots of data. I'm doing all these new crazy experiments. It's cool that I'm making progress, but it is really stressful because my boss has been on my ass for the past month. I'm used to not really seeing him much and being able to just do my own thing. I really can't wait until things cool off just a little.

I just started dating this really cool girl. She's also a scientist, but she's laid back and likes to have fun too. Plus she is exactly my type. This has ended up being one of those relationships where I've just kind of jumped straight into it. I sleep with her all the time and we always want to hang out. Half of me is extremely happy to finally have someone again because, to be honest, I've been pretty lonely. The other half is freaking the **** out because I didn't expect to find someone I could get so serious with so fast...especially after how things worked out with my last serious girlfriend. So basically I don't know what to think.

So...I stuck this here because I'm not really bitching about it but I'm not really rejoicing about it, either. I need a freaking vacation.