Music Banter - View Single Post - Dirty is making a song about members of MB
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 04:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Default Dirty is making a song about members of MB

Well, I've been kicking around this idea for a little while and I've decided to do it. I feel like my rap skills are pretty well received around here and I can make a song about MB that is funny and doesn't suck ass. Haters, bring it on so I can make sure and include your doubts in my song. Your hate only fuels me.

Anyways, I am posting this so other people can have a part in this. I plan for this song to be kind of like a "roast" of sorts. AKA making fun of different members in a not-to-be-taken-super-serious sort of way. If you hate laughter or like to be Mr. Serious Business, I ask you to not listen to this song once it's done. For everyone who likes funny things, please give me ideas. I have a document started on my computer with a list of regular members, and following each name I have ideas and possibly rhyme scenarios. Some of you I obviously know more about than others...sooooo I am asking you guys to PM me (or post here) ideas about certain members. Song will be done this summer, hopefully in June. Already have a lot of good ideas, but would like things to make fun of and that's where you all can help me out. Get to it.

EDIT: To clarify, feel free to respond with ideas to poke fun of yourself, OR others. Ideas for others might also be better sent through PM if you want to be anonymous.

Last edited by Dirty; 04-18-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote