Music Banter - View Single Post - aliens
Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuglyorgan View Post
I believe in aliens. I was once(I think at least, it could have been a dream, but I've never had a dream feel so real) visited by them.

Basically I was lying in my room trying to sleep when I heard my door creep open. I open my eyes and my vision is in black and white. I see 3 six-foot tall greys come into my room. I get out of bed and try to fight them, but I suddenly can't move my legs. They start talking to me telepathically and then I start to feel very calm. They say things like "We are not here to hurt you, we are your friends." Then they crowd around my bed and start flexing and unflexing my muscles.

That's all I remember. I felt every thing they did to me and my thought processes were the same as they normally were, it seemed exactly like real life.
My wife and I had an alien encounter, it helped lead to our divorce unfortunately. We were in bed when a shining light paralyzed us (me, my wife, and my son). We were brought onto the ship and tested. They drilled into my gums and extracted a molar. My wife and I woke up in bed drenched in sweat and completely out of breath. We started talking about our "dreams" which we had just woken up from, and all the details were identical. My mouth was bloody and i was missing a tooth. My wife vomited up some black substance. We had about 3 hours worth of missing time between going to bed and waking up from this. I swear on my mother'slife that this is true. I called my mom and asked her what to do, she told me it was just a nightmare. But I was missing a tooth and my wife and I both remembered everything. She decided to call it all a dream and forget about it, but I couldn't.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote