Music Banter - View Single Post - aliens
Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
Mr November
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
How do you know about these P+45s and P+52s? and know about the cattle mutilations and stuff?

I just watched the video in the original post and that was awesome. I've always been really curious about Area 51 and aliens and stuff like that. And I can't really come up with any idea as to what some of those things in the video clips could possibly be. Like the one in Jerusalem really has my mind blown at the moment.

How much do you think the government is hiding? I'm just surprised someone hasn't broke crazy information on Area 51. Like basically committing suicide and spilling all sorts of crazy stuff right before death or something. That would be awesome. And if aliens have in fact contacted this planet, why haven't they done anything real drastic or crazy? I mean they could wipe out everyone if they wanted to, or take a ton of people for experiments or something. What would their motive for being stealthy be??

If you want ideas about all this stuff - just watch startrek. The Prime directive.
Mr November is offline   Reply With Quote