Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 11:45 PM   #8173 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Well if I bitched on facebook or something it would just be lame. if I do it here, it's lame but since I don't know any of you I don't really care. But my intramural basketball team had 1 win all year. We play every game 3 on 5 or 4 on 5 because we have 1 or 2 300+ pound girls in the game at any given time who do absolutely nothing positive for the team and only help the other team. Playoffs were tonight. naturally, we got matched up with the #1 seed, a team of tall black guys who were undefeated. The fact we were even close to winning is a sheer miracle, but we were tied with 10 seconds left. I went to the rim for the game-winner and missed. I got my own rebound, got hacked on the arm and missed. Grabbed the ball under the basket with 2 seconds left, went up and got hacked across the arm again and missed. No fouls called. We lost in overtime.

This little black lesbian looking referee has some kind of personal thing against me. I wish I was making it up but it pisses me off. She called a technical on me a few games ago because i waved in her direction and walked away after she called a foul on me. Ever since she's made terrible calls against me. And refused to call the fouls at the end of the game that would've gave us a win. Then called two fouls on me that never happened in overtime. What a joke.
I hate that too. Some refs go by the swallow the whistle policy in the last 30 seconds of a game. I guess they figure a no-call will create less controversy than a terrible call will. Oh well, maybe you can get some tall Afro's on you're team next time. That's always my strategy in pick-up games. The team with the most black people usually wins.

Wait, that sounds bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote