Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 12:15 AM   #15613 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Last 4/20 me and 2 friends were hitting the bong in my kitchen when my stepdad knocked on the door (i had my own apartment). I forgot he was stopping by after work to give me something I left at home. Coincidence I was stoned and forgot? We put the bong away and tried to Febreeze the place but it reeked and he knew what was up. I was so ripped all day long. I think I set a record for most hours spent playing Super Smash Bros. Me and 3 friends played some Call of Duty too and we noticed on one of the split screens that one of us was continuously sprinting across the screen and not firing a single shot. I looked back and my buddy Kevin was passed out in his chair with the bong in his lap and his mouth open. The buddha got to him lol.

Not celebrating this year. I would but I haven't been smoking at all these past few months and I don't have any dealer connections anymore. I was a huge pothead these past few years. I'd still like to smoke sometimes but I now realize I have no self control. I think I'd start smoking everyday and become worthless again.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote