Music Banter - View Single Post - MP3 Players
Thread: MP3 Players
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 04:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
EvilChuck
#based

Because Steve Jobs didnt sell me the iPod. Originally I bought a 20gb 3rd gen iPod in 2004 or whenever they came out, and it served me very well. Of course, in 2004 I'd have been about 15, so was very image conscious which would have been a big reason for the iPod. But as I say, it served me well, and it was only when the 20gb filled up (around 2007) that I needed to think about a bigger memory, and given my only good experiences I bought the 160gb model as an upgrade.

I had one major issue with it one time, I cant rememebr what it was exactly, but it wasnt working properly. I took it back to the store I got it from, they sent it off to Apple to have a look and give me a quote on a price to fix it. Within 3 days I had a call from the store saying Apple had sent me a new iPod out, free of charge, and it was ready to collect in store.

I have said in other threads that I would more than likely not buy Apple products (Macbooks, iPads and iPhones spring to mind), but my experiences with the iPod and Apples customer service has been nothing but amazing.

And that's why I have an iPod.
EvilChuck is offline   Reply With Quote