Music Banter - View Single Post - aliens
Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 04:02 AM   #99 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
If aliens exist, how come a crazy dictator like Kim Jong ill or some government with a grudge wouldn't reveal it?

Like i know people are saying the evidence is there, but if a press conference was given im sure most people would believe it then.
I'm not sure if you're addressing me or not, but since you and I have been conversing thus far, I will give you my opinion. I believe that most ET contact has been extremely strategic and deliberate up to this point. Just like our society has needs (oil, minerals, metals, etc), so do the ET's. I personally think that any contact that has been made was initiated by the ET's to specific people that they knew could be trusted, possibly to make exchanges or trades (maybe abductions for gold, or technology for trust). I'm no expert on this, but I do have my own well formed opinions. I'm sure the ET's can see how much of a disgrace KJI is, and how them contacting him would do little to further any of their causes.

I'm not of the mindset that every world government is friends with an alien and has a secret spaceship or anything like that. But I do believe that there are a select few individuals on our planet who are working with ET's, and those individuals may or may not be involved in government relations in some form or another. Again, the public really has no way to be 100% sure.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote