Music Banter - View Single Post - aliens
Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 06:54 AM   #101 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
Yes, I am quite aware of these facts, so you can stop talking to me like I am a child whom is being taught a history lesson at the local pre-school. What I believe you're overlooking is how these civilization came to possess this great skill and knowledge. The scale of the monolithic structures and the planning required would be a magnificent feat for today's architects and builders. The extraction and transportation of the stones, the laser-like precision of the cuts, the erection of the monuments. These are all things that even today's science cannot explain. So how did it get done thousands of years ago?
You aren't giving us humans enough credit!

We built those monuments ourselves with ingenuity and creativity. It's very easy to erect a pyramid when you look at the logistics of it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote