Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 08:47 AM   #599 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
hey ....i would love to send you something amazing....soooooo

Cool Devices - Cool Devices

out of the Chicago area....this is one of Jason Frederick's new bands and is nothing short of damn near perfect dirty rock n roll....although he really brings something unique to his projects....which i honestly only see in his recordings.....these 7 tracks just simply explode all over you and leave you broken and bleeding and begging for more....enjoy
Okay so I loved them instrumentally but the vocals annoyed me so much that I just tuned them out and in turn didn't get to pay attention to the lyrics all that much. I'm fine with having selective hearing from time to time and lyrics aren't that important to me.

The vocals ranged from talking at me to yelling at me and I just didn't appreciate it.

When it comes to vocals I don't mind a little screaming from time to time but if it has some melody to the singing then I like it. For example, I really like 36 crazyfists. I feel like they achieve the perfect mix of screaming with some nice singing especially over the choruses.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote