Music Banter - View Single Post - Musicbanter Improvement Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 09:48 PM   #841 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Can we bring back the arcade? does any of the Mods know why it had to be closed down or w/e?
I don't think any of the current mods were modding when that happened so i'll take this question.

When the current ownership took over the site they disabled a hell of a lot of features.

The arcade went
The member list went
The who's online feature went (The one that tells you which threads people are looking at, not the one on the main page)
The today's birthdays feature went
The newest member feature went
The chat room went

And also when you clicked on New Posts it showed you all the posts that were replied to since you last logged on and continued to do that until you logged off again, visiting those threads didn't take them off the list like they currently do now. I believe someone was asking about this earlier in the thread... Well we used to have that feature.

So basically a hell of a lot of stuff people are asking for we used to have here at sometime and no matter how many times the admin was asked to reinstate some of them we never found out why they were removed or ever got a straight answer as to whether we'd see any of them again.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote