Music Banter - View Single Post - The Tea Party Movement
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 11:51 AM   #60 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Reducing government size is ok. As for state rights, the concept of states themselves I think is pointless. I honestly wish the country would just have one national government with unofficial states to split the lines. It's not going to happen, but our government is massive, bloated, and flawed by ridiculous tradition.

Problem is, I trust the government much more than I trust big business. Frankly, because the government has a motive to keep itself together, where as big businesses only motives are to buy more buy more. The government is supposed to protect us from these, not sell itself out entirely to them like it has.

Pure fascism doesn't work. Capitalism is flat flawed. When you let a company hire whoever they want the biases(primarily nepotism) are going to be overwhelming, and soon you'll find a realistic situation like in America where the only strength you have is knowing how to appease stronger people, or being flat born into it.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote