Music Banter - View Single Post - Rigoni/Schoenhertz "Victor"
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggs View Post
Just learned this long out-of-print masterpiece will finally be reissued by Made In Germany.

Origional 2 lp and Baggs gots it on vinyl!

Recorded in 5 studios (including Abbey Road), produced by Peter Hauke who founded the Krautrock label Bacillus (Nektar,message,9 Days Wonder,Dyzan), "Victor' is a concept incorporating full orchestra and covering many different styles; rock, prog,blues....
Usually when someone's brazen enough to go from one style to another on the same lp, the results are embarrassing. Here it works.

What? You say you never heard of this lp set/

How come Baggs isnt surprized to hear that.
You probably haven't heard of a third of what I listen to either or for that matter a third of many MB members who actually listen to more than one genre of music but we just don't shout about it.

Just because you have heard a prog album recorded by 3 men with tin pots on their heads whilst tripping on garden mushrooms doesn't mean that you are all of a sudden superior to everyone else.

When you come back with rare Reggae or Electronica or Folk or Jazz or Post Punk or Avant Garde albums then I will listen to you.

U were mildly amusing for a while with a peculiar turn of phrase but really. I have shat out more musical knowledge in the last week than you seem to think you posses and I KNOW that I am a elitist twat.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”