Music Banter - View Single Post - I think I have a new favorite hip-hop head.
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 09:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane of your existence View Post
So the story is, after I started listening to this kid back in '07, I started posting to his forum. We lived close together so we would catch shows and whatever every now and then. On his forum a few weeks back he said he wanted to do a response to the Watsky- pale kid raps fast video. He did, and got some good response out of it. We were all hoping he might get a couple fans out of this. What actually ended up happening was better than any of us thought. T-mobile called him up and asked him if he would film a couple commercials for them, with that hot Tmobile chick. They've been playing a lot during the NBA finals. Now he's going to after parties with the Hilton sisters and shit. It's been insane to watch his small ascent, and I hope this does great stuff for his career.

Here's one of the commercials. The rap isn't that great in my opinion, but I'm picky. It's a commerical though, so fuck it.
Wow he hit the big time with a commercial.

Childish Gambino did also
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote